We provide a range of integrated, natural therapies to support you to be healthy through your whole life.
Our clients trust us to give them the highest quality health advice and treatment, based on current research, that is tailored to their lifestyle.
Our Acupuncturists are registered by the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia, regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and members of The Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd.
Functional Medicine Practitioner
Life and Wellness Coach
BPHARM CFMP CLC
Rosemary believes every person has a unique health story to tell. And the path to true health lies not in treating only the observable symptoms, but by identifying the underlying imbalance and dysfunction in the body that is preventing repair and recovery. Her approach to health and biology helps patients take an active role in harnessing their natural healing ability to optimise body function and wellness. She empowers her patients to understand the fundamentals of their body systems and explore whole body, mind, emotional and spiritual coherence, to treat to the highest standard of individualised patient centred care.
Rosemary is an experienced health care provider with over 15 years in community health care settings. She has extensive knowledge in pharmacology and drug therapy. She is also a passionate Life and Wellness Coach.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy – Registered Pharmacist
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Accredited with FMU
- Certified Life Coach
- Master Practitioner Certificate NLP
- Master Practitioner Certificate MBIT
- Master Practitioner Certificate Conscious Hypnosis
- Member of ACNEM
- Member of the NLP Association of Australia
- Mental Health First Aid trained
- Covid-19 Infection Control trained
Dr John Gemmell
Dr John Gemmell is our lead Acupuncturist and has been in practice in Australia and the United Kingdom since 1996.
He has extensive experience with complex cases, history of emotional trauma and sports rehabilitation.
- BHSc (Traditional Chinese Medicine), Victoria University of Technology
- PostGradCert (Chinese Herbal Medicine), Cathay Herbal Laboratories
- TrainCert (NLP), John Grinder and the NLP Trainers' Registration Body of Australia
- PracCert (NLP) and MastPracCert (NLP), Leadervision Pty Ltd
- GradCert (Infection Prevention and Control), Griffith University
- Cert (Foundations of Infection Prevention and Control), Australian College for Infection Prevention and Control
- Cert (Rehab)
- Cert (Facilitation)
- Cert (Massage)
Continuing Education topics include:
- Nutritional Medicine
- Pain Management Hypnosis
- Celloid Fundamentals Course
- Tangible Qigong In The Clinic - The Daoyin Of Acupuncture
- Clinical Handbook of Internal Medicine
- Metabolic Syndrome, Blood and Chinese Medicine
- The Magnesium Crisis
- Integrity in the Healing Relationship: Ethics for the Health Professionals
- Toxins in the 21st Century
- Autoimmune Conditions in Clinic
- Life in the Balance
- The Evolution of Practitioner-only Detoxification
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Mastering the Microbiome
- Solving Allergy and Reactivity
- COVID-19 and Influenza Update
- COVID-19 Infection Control Training
- Surface Cleaning, Hand Hygiene and the hidden truths of COVID-19
- Current First Aid Certificate